Full-time - REF19611M
What you'll do
Ubisoft is looking for an Email Developer to assist the CRM team with the development and optimization of email communications and various web projects. The ideal candidate will have experience creating customized email templates. This position reports to the Associate Manager, CRM Operations.
- Navigate and optimize existing email templates
- Build and maintain custom email templates
- Optimize associated QA processes and complete in-depth testing for both custom development projects and daily email campaigns
- Research Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s AMPscript capabilities and explore potential new features in email coding
- Develop & help maintain in-house processes and cloud-based tools
- Collaborate with external agencies to ensure adherence to our development standards and proper integration with our deployment & content management tools
- Work with global IT teams to implement and test new email/web features and analytical tracking systems
- Day-to-day maintenance of various CRM web technical projects
- Stay up to date with evolving email technology and offer technical expertise to improve our platforms and processes to stay competitive with the marketing of our brands
What you bring to the team
- Professional experience in Web-Email front-end development
- Experience with a top-tier Email Service Provider such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Adobe Campaign
- Working knowledge of translating design requirements (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, etc) into technical requirements
- Knowledge of responsive design development (e-mail, web, mobile)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual (FR/EN)
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.