HR Team Lead – Employee Services
Full-time - REF20483D
As a team lead, you’ll lead an employee service team in the delivery of high-quality service and the application of established business processes.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the work of your team and coaching them while taking on a share of responsibility for administrative activities related to your field.
Plus, you’ll supervise the development of resources and tools and ensure continuous improvement of services to best meet the needs of your department and your clients.
What you’ll do
- Implement and manage service offerings, new processes, and tools.
- Manage a portion of the administrative activities related to your area of expertise depending on the size of your team.
- Establish clear objectives for your team and evaluate their performance to achieve them.
- Coordinate the activities of your work team, notably by ensuring the follow-up of administrative projects, the respect of quality and deadlines, as well as the excellence of the services offered.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with internal clients + ensure your team's ongoing cooperation with other teams and clients.
What you bring
- Experience managing a team in a related field
- Knowledge of the video game or entertainment industry
- A collaborative spirit + leadership experience
- A high standard of quality + developed analytical skills
- Good organizational skills, initiative, and proactivity
- Ability to communicate in both English and French
- A customer-focused and results-oriented mindset
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.