Global Strategic Insights Analyst
Full-time - REF24816E
Ubisoft Global Strategic Insights department is a multidisciplinary team at Ubisoft’s international headquarters located in 4 countries (Canada, France, USA, and Sweden) and part of the Brand Portfolio Management group. The team brings together more than 100 people and collaborates with all entities within Ubisoft to develop our portfolio strategy and brand strategy as well as support and accompany our gaming projects from pitch to live
We are looking for an Analyst to join our team whose mandate is to adviseUbisoft decision-makers in their brand and product strategy.
- Collect and leverage multiple sources of data such as qualitative, quantitative, analytics, and tracking, to produce continuous diagnoses of the state and potential of a game at various stages of development;
- Lead internal and external consumer research studies: preparing and writing a research brief based on stakeholders’ objectives,
- • Develop questionnaires, prepare stimuli, monitor the field, verify and analyze results;
- Propose actionable learnings and strategic recommendations to various Ubisoft teams in a clear and concise manner;
- Collaborate with the department's other areas of expertise which include Strategic Planning, Market and Trends, Data Science, Portfolio Management, and Mobile Strategy, to make policy recommendations;
- Contribute to improving existing and developing new research methodologies and tools.
- Previous experience in market research, data analysis, brand management, or brand strategy;
- Experience in qualitative, quantitative, and mixed research methods either in a research institute and/or within a marketing research department;
- Experience synthesizing research results into impactful recommendations for product and business teams;
- Proven ability to handle large and/or complex research projects with multiple stakeholders as well as vendor management;
- Knowledge of Qualtrics, SPSS or equivalent is an asset;
- • Good oral communication during presentations.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.