Global Brand Senior Manager (W/M/NB)
Full-time - REF24707F
This is a 6-month contract role
We are seeking a Global Brand Senior Manager to take the Ubisoft+ brand further. Focused on building a strong brand and generating future demand that can be converted into new registration growth, you will be responsible for planning and managing the marketing calendar, budget, and allocating resources to deliver it. You will also monitor performance and evolution of the brand health, and work hand in hand with cross-functional team and other brand teams.
1. Clearly articulate a vision of the future for our subscription brand
- Formalize the Brand value proposition & positioning
- Evolve & guard brand style guide, values & tonality
2. Lead the marketing agenda of the brand
- Plan and manage a marketing calendar, budget, and allocate resources to tactical needs
- Plan and develop global campaigns
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team leads to manage the development of integrated campaigns
- Define measurement plans and review and improve systems and processes
3. Work with research teams to develop consumer insights and steer communication planning with the content, acquisition, engagement & product experts.
4. Link with key games brand teams to define shared objectives, plan and executive initiatives to reach these objectives.
5. Define brand health KPIs, set-up monitoring & dashboarding
6. Cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and experimentation
7. Evangelize internally U+
- Independent thinker who can make convincing, information-based decisions
- Strong experience in leading global brand marketing and planning and developing global campaigns in gaming industry
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional team management skills
- Strong data and insight analysis skills
- Proven experience in generating new solutions that contribute to Brand evolution
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.