Full-time - REF18904B
Our IT department is looking for a full-stack developer to build innovative web applications and internal tools. Our team, Customer & Marketing Solutions (C&MS) creates solutions to offer an amazing end-user experiences to the players. We also build critical solutions for our internal partners.
Reporting to a development team lead, you will collaborate with your teammates to build a wide range of products. Your main topics will be E-sports related products, internal transversal tools that target developer and key services to enable Ubisoft content indexation and search
We are a full stack technical team that is building core services. You will work in a friendly environment with teammates that are passionate about development & technologies. Our team is managing different products and you are free to propose solutions, technologies, and infrastructures to support products vision.
In this role, you’ll have a positive impact on millions of users, using your passion for building and optimizing web applications with the goal of creating a rich and fluid interaction for our gamers. You believe in team ownership and you will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems as well as supporting junior developers.
- Design, develop and maintain web applications and tools / framework targeting both internal and external clients;
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies;
- Work closely with teammates to design, develop and code review robust applications and foster knowledge sharing;
- Work alongside talented individuals with a DevOps mindset to ensure applications availability in all environments.
We are looking for someone that has a strong full-stack web programming experience, with a preference for the front-end stack. Here are the main tech skills that we are seeking:
- You master the web ecosystem and you understand technologies like micro front-end, web sockets and web components;
- You have good problem solving & troubleshooting skills and you know how to use Chrome DevTools or VS Studio debugging tools;
- You demonstrate expertise with React or a SPA framework (and you want to learn React), but also with object oriented languages like C#;
- You have experience with NodeJs and Npm, and you know what is a source map, a package-lock.json and devDependencies;
- You have the ability to work as part of a team, mastering things like good communication & interpersonal skills in French and English written and spoken.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.