Front-End Developer – Engineering and Platform Team
Full-time - REF20024H
The "Engineering & Platform" team is creating a Platform as a Service for Ubisoft teams to self-serve their cloud and infrastructure needs. We use the right tool for the job by engaging modern technologies and new design philosophies to keep an innovative technological environment.
The team is seeking a front-end developer to be part of this Platform development Journey.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for the platform user experience through various initiatives such as Cloud Consoles, Platform UIs, and Developer Portals.
- Participate in the design of the Platform-as-a-Service web pages to ensure a good user experience;
- Develop user-friendly interfaces while seeking optimal performance;
- Write reusable code aiming optimal and easily maintainable solutions that will enhance the platform’s quality;
- Propose ideas for improvement of the applications, procedures, and technologies used;
- Perform coding review and test the code through unit testing, integration testing and automation testing;
- Create prototypes for internal clients or other internal customers;
- Seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base as well as proficiency regarding processes.
- Solid experience as a front-end developer in large-scale projects with distributed teams working in Agile;
- Familiar with Unit Testing / Integration Testing / Automation Testing;
- Knowledge in NodeJS ecosystem is an asset;
- Exposure to DevOps, Gitlab, CI/CD and containers Docker is considered a plus;
- Having good interpersonal and communication skills – bilingual English and French both written and orally.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.