Full-time - REF19592B
As an Ergonomist, you will work within the Knowledge Management (KM) department specifically with the Organizational Effectiveness team to support and contribute to key transformation programs.
You will be assigned to the World Wide Quality Control (WWQC) entity responsible for leading quality, testing and automation initiatives across Ubisoft's various studios. You will support them in their transformation journey on the department's methodology, processes and organizational intelligence.
For this role, you will identify yourself as someone who can drive change, support the sharing of knowledge and best practices across the company to break down silos and do so internationally across the different Studios.
- Lead the diagnosis of current situations, assess the reality of field operations and coordinate exploratory studies on key processes;
- Build transformation and change management guidelines aligning the vision with business priorities in collaboration with key sponsors;
- Define and disseminate subject matter frameworks and business case libraries to guide initiatives that target solutions based on: architecture, processes, operating modes among others;
- Support transformation programs, being the voice of the users of the projects led by the relevant teams and provide key criteria to ensure that the vision of the subject experience is well implemented;
- Monitor the impact and evolution of the transformation by iterating on the vision, roadmap and framework based on the results of transformation actions;
- Conduct research and analysis on operational effectiveness, processes by informing with stakeholders;
- Document and present results, projections and recommended actions;
- Identify synergies and dependencies with other strategic areas and ensure consistency of vision and transformation across initiatives.
- Demonstrated professional experience in human-centered and cognitive science approach and working on organizational design/transformation projects with expertise in qualitative and quantitative analysis. This applied knowledge in a computer software industry is an asset;
- Knowledge of change management and continuous improvement methodologies;
- Ability to drive vision and results across teams of different disciplines such as analytics, UX, learning and program management;
- Demonstrate results-oriented, problem-solving ability;
- Ability to act as a strategic business partner by developing strong relationships and influencing stakeholders and decision makers;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both written and oral.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.