Enterprise Infrastructure Regional Manager
Full-time - REF20641C
The Enterprise Infrastructure team provides core services such as storage, connectivity and support, to all Ubisoft employees worldwide. As the Regional Manager within Enterprise Infrastructure Operations, you’ll ensure that these services are up and running and you improve their quality over time.
Supervising all the activities performed by your regional team is key in this position. You’ll need to coordinate with your counterparts in other regions and with the Enterprise Infrastructure Operation Director. Furthermore, you’ll collaborate with the team to shape the future of our services.
You support and help the team to reach the level of services expressed by our clients and make sure that the capacity, profiles, skills, KPIs & management of the team are in line with it.
- Collaborate actively with your Regional manager pears to guarantee support and quality of our worldwide services;
- Manage the team leaders, creating a collaborative, efficient and productive working environment, reporting hierarchically to the Operations Director;
- Provide coaching, mentorship and development opportunities to your direct reports;
- Participate to the domain strategy definition and ensure its implementation;
- Promote the global vision with the domain regional teams;
- Prospect for team’s capacity within the region and mitigate associated risks.
- Confirmed experience in developing, leading and managing IT teams with broad technical knowledge;
- Exceptional listening & communication skills with individuals and stakeholders from various backgrounds, regions and hierarchical levels, in English and French both written and spoken;
- Experience in developing strategies for operational IT organization units based on benefit and data driven decision always with a great sense of customer service;
- Great capacity of challenging the status quo & always keep Ubisoft’s needs in mind;
- Ability to prioritize broad range of topic efficiently & make quick decisions in a complex environment.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.