Editorial Content Strategist
Full-time - REF21008Y
As a member of Ubisoft’s Knowledge Management department, your role is to help drive the editorial vision for internal knowledge sharing content in line with Ubisoft’s strategic priorities.
You are responsible for developing original content in partnership with internal teams, curating the internal Enterprise Blog, continually monitoring key topics and communities to identify knowledge capture, sharing activities and measure the success of our content through Key metrics.
- Help Ubisoft teams identify and access the information, expertise and resources they need to perform their missions;
- Manage the editorial calendar - prospecting, prioritizing, planning;
- Guide and support the editorial perspective on written, audiovisual and interactive/live content;
- Develop original and engaging content formats (blog articles, videos, infographics, digital events) to expose and highlight key knowledge;
- Support teams and individual employees with their internal visibility, sharing, and interactions with the rest of the company;
- Develop and animate a network of internal content creators to contribute content to the Blog;
- Collaborate with strategic partners to align high-quality content ideas with the appropriate timing (campaigns, hot topics, releases);
- Undertake content marketing and promotion activities to hit KPIs in terms of audience, reach and performance targets per content type and format.
- Measure the impact of the content vs targeted audiences and provide data-driven decisions to improve our KPIs;
- Conduct user research to assess internal content needs and interests.
- Experience in the video game, digital media or tech sector, ideally in journalism, communities or communication;
- Experience with digital content creation and with online communities;
- Mastery of common social networks;
- Extensive research and writing capabilities;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple content projects simultaneously;
- Experience with content management systems and collaborative tools.
** Links to your work (portfolio, writing samples, etc.) welcome
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.