Full-time - REF18327O
What you'll do
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video game and entertainment software industry, has an immediate position open for an eCommerce Assistant. This person will be primarily responsible for maintaining the catalog of the online store of Ubisoft Store, including all elements related to the product sheets (descriptions, prices, stock, etc.). The eCommerce Assistant will also interact with various internal eCommerce stakeholders in order to assist in the Store experience enrichment and to support ongoing projects directly related to the on-site experience. The ideal candidate should possess an eCommerce background and a desire to learn the best practices of this industry.
- Manage the catalog of products by adding and removing products as necessary; update existing products; validate pricing and stock availability.
- Setting up promotional offers to support on site sales activities.
- Actively participate to the Store experience enrichment by helping on daily maintenances and projects development/deployment.
- Collaborate with the eCommerce Operations Manager to develop and execute new eCommerce initiatives.
- Collect and analyze user’s feedback in order to elaborate optimizations to the existing eCommerce experience.
What you bring to the team
- Experience within an eCommerce environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Experience with web analytic software (asset)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (asset)
- Bilingual (French and English).
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.