Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Ubisoft Canadian Studios (based in Montreal, Toronto or Quebec City)
Full-time - REF17682R
Purpose of the position
As Director of Diversity & Inclusion for Ubisoft’s Canadian studios, you’ll build and execute a D&I strategy to nurture an environment of collaboration, inclusion, trust, and respect.
Reporting to our Global Vice-President of Diversity & Inclusion and collaborating closely with Canadian studio Managing Directors, you’ll develop programs, policies, and initiatives that cover all aspects of I&D and have positive, far-reaching impacts on our culture.
A member of the executive committee, you'll influence Ubi’s goals and long-term vision, plus drive changes that profoundly shape multiple studios – and set a standard in the video game industry.
- Define and guide a diversity and inclusion vision that will be reflected in the programs, policies, and processes of our Canadian studios (Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Halifax, Winnipeg, and Saguenay).
- Lead D&I Canada-wide initiatives aligned with the Ubisoft global roadmap.
- Influence sustainable change through education, awareness, and action that enhances our company culture.
- Provide strategic advice to studio Managing Directors across Canada, giving an informed perspective on diversity and inclusion trends and best practices.
- Cultivate a collaborative and constructive partnership between Corporate HQ and Canadian studios to share learnings and opportunities.
- Work closely with Corporate Social Responsibility, Talent, and Communications teams to strengthen employee attraction, development, and engagement.
- Be a spokesperson for I&D in Canada, internally and externally.
- Establish metrics to measure success + provide regular reports on the impact of I&D initiatives to keep everyone up to date on our efforts.
- Prioritize and ensure the application of I&D recommendations + monitor the deployment and management of new processes within our studios.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in organizational development, corporate social responsibility, or implementing strategies, initiatives, and programs (or other relevant experience)
- Deep knowledge and insight in the diversity and inclusion space
- Effective cross-departmental collaboration: you can easily cooperate with members from all disciplines and organizational levels
- An inclusive, influential, and inspiring leadership style that allows you to rally people together toward common goals.
- Your integrity, your trust, and your values
- Solid interpersonal relationship-building capabilities + French and English communication skills
- An intentional approach to transformation: you’re one to think critically before carrying out change
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Please send us your CV and a cover letter.
We look forward to meeting you!