Director Experience, Ubisoft D2P (Direct-to-player)
Full-time - REF20569C
We are looking for a Director of Experience to elevate the Direct to Player consumer experience to new heights. Reporting to the President of D2P, you will build the CX, UX, UI strategy, optimizing and transforming all customer journeys and experience with the goal of creating flawless user experiences, brand-defining experiences, disruptive market positioning and business results. You are comfortable making recommendations based upon business cases, gathering cross-functional alignment, and responding to internal client’s needs. You are passionate about what you do and will make working fun.
• Are the voice of the consumer amongst the D2P leadership team and educate, inspire, and advocate the role of experience design across the whole D2P organization
• Set CX/UX/UI product vision and strategy
• Build a collaborative partnering with our different business leads, solution team, marketing organization, cross functional expert teams and consulting with publishing teams, to drive ideas from conception through execution and evaluation
• Set-up and leverage performance dashboard, consumer research and analytics tools to develop a deep understanding of customer behaviors and desires, map consumer journeys, and translate into quality features, projects and experiences
• Drive next gen Experience through innovation, thought leadership, pushing further usability standards and industry best practices
• Establish performance indicators across the journeys, own satisfaction & NPS studies and follow through with improvement concepts
• Build an industry-leading customer experience and design team, recruiting, leading and mentoring a growing team of more than 5 professionals
• Manage multiple priorities and get coherent results in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
• Very strong experience in digital marketing leadership; eCommerce, subscription, travel or omnichannel is preferred.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating the impact of your work on the user experience and business results generated as a result.
• Great storyteller you can bring a level of understanding of our customers, supported by data, to our decision-making process.
• Very strong experience managing a team of direct reports
• Experience establishing clear and effective metrics and a measurement framework to approach user journey, experience & business results.
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.