Digital Marketing Manager, Esports
Full-time - REF19465F
What you'll do
Working directly on the North America esports team, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading audience engagement and social strategy for all North America esports programs. This person will manage NA esports’ social strategy with an emphasis on growing social channel followers, engaging with our fans in fun and impactful ways, and monitoring sentiment. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the current social media landscape and has executed innovative and clever ideas.
This role will report into the Brand and Marketing Lead and work closely with Ubisoft Community and Content teams, EMEA counterparts, and external partners. The role will be the go-to point of contact for NA esports social media and the key voice for NA esports during match days and major events like the Six Invitational. The ideal candidate has a desire to create impactful, unique content and experience directing production and distribution of this content across social channels.
- Manage the NA esports social media platform strategy, KPIs and execution across platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube, etc.
- Play a key role in social and website creative and content by utilizing learnings to inform and support our future approach
- Own and update the social editorial calendar, manage asset production, and execute publishing including live social media coverage during play days and live events
- Establish community sentiment benchmarks, track, and generate easily digestible reports with actionable insights and plans to address any issues
- Lead social media reporting and insights using analytics tools including moderating and monitoring community sentiment on platforms such as Reddit, Twitter, and Discord
What you bring to the team
- Previous experience in social media at an agency or on the client-side as a Social Strategist or Digital Marketer
- Knowledge of social platforms and analytical skills tracking social, brand, and community metrics
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a track-record for innovative social ideas
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, and collaboration skills with internal partners as well as 3rd party agencies
- Experience with media/advertising strategies and execution such as Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, SEO, and influencer marketing
- Background in creating and supporting multiple campaigns at the same time
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.