Full-time - REF24061V
As part of the Assassin’s Creed brand and in collaboration with the brand Content Strategist, you will be responsible for diagnosing content management needs and designing, executing & maintaining the strategy to support organization and optimization of content to promote efficiency and encourage collaboration.
What you’ll do
- Monitor and maintain information architectures, taxonomies, and metadata strategies (frameworks for grouping and tagging content); and make sure processes and governance are followed.
- Support documentation team with the translation of user requests and needs into actionable content strategies & recommendations that align with the brand vision; and follow the overall knowledge management strategy at Ubisoft.
- Nourish the overall brand content strategy with deliverables such as content inventories, models, templates, and governance documents to support content management & knowledge sharing.
- Apply content governance processes (documentation workflows, archiving, quality assurance, publishing guidelines) to support lifecycle management.
- Carry over a change management strategy within different projects to ensure the success of the brand content strategy.
- Ensure proper training of leads and users.
- Prepare and facilitate content workshops with clients, stakeholders or/and end users.
- Interpret user research, analytics, benchmarks, and other data to guide recommendations and action plans.
- Put emphasis on content management best practices within the team by acting as a role model and by federating a network of ambassadors.
What you bring
- Degree in Information Science, Documentation or Records Management, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a digital content management environment
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Knowledge of content management and web publishing concepts & best practices
- Ability to balance strategic vision and operations
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong change management skills
- Experience working in fast-paced agile environments
- Familiarity with SharePoint or Confluence a plus
- Knowledge of the video game industry a plus
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences