DevOps Programmer – Tools & Automation (Anvil)
Full-time - REF20064B
As a DevOps programmer, you’ll design and implement a generic, reusable, self-service build system for all tools tied to our internal game production pipeline, Anvil.
Within a multidisciplinary team, you’ll improve our tools plus automate tasks with a DevOps mindset.
Focusing on quality, feedback, and efficiency, you'll provide production teams with tools they can rely on to enhance the quality of their games.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with other Anvil teams in France and Singapore to develop technologies related to the Anvil game production pipeline.
- Create systems, flows, and macros to automate build system tasks.
- Stay up to date on game production teams’ current and future needs.
- Partner with engine development teams to implement and maintain macros and flows that support both generic and sustainable needs.
- Suggest recommendations to improve systems.
- Collaborate regularly with programmers and tool support specialists to resolve bugs + find adapted solutions for each problem.
- Boost our build system automated test coverage.
- Share code and tool documentation (one of our main goals on the Anvil team is to be open, give visibility, and share knowledge across all productions).
What you bring
- In-depth knowledge of C# and cloud technologies
- Experience in software programming (or other relevant experience)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (experience with TeamCity, a plus)
- Solid critical thinking capabilities and attention to detail
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or related training)
- Communication skills that allow you to collaborate with your colleagues across the company
- Innovation that drives you to explore and come up with new ways of doing things
- Flexibility in the organization of your work, allowing you to adapt to changes
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Laurence. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.