Data Visualization Specialist
Full-time - REF18157O
As part of the Enterprise Data team dedicated to Finance & NCSA reporting solutions, you will strongly contribute to the definition of dashboards for mass consumption within Ubisoft. You will actively support the business teams by providing data visualization which will tell the story of finance KPIs.
- Coordinate with business partners and scrum team to gather functional and technical requirements for new dashboards or updates of existing ones;
- Propose mock-ups of dashboards to validate a common understanding of business needs;
- Develop dashboards according to agreed mock-ups using Tableau /MicroStrategy;
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with business and technical members of the team;
- Identify opportunities to roll out new reports;
- Enrich best practice of data visualization and optimization techniques;
- Participate in agile meetings: daily stand-ups, sprint schedules, reviews and demos.
- Experience in BI Reports: requirements gathering, design and customization, testing, publishing reports. Tableau /MicroStrategy would be a plus;
- A good SQL level and/or Data Warehouse concepts;
- Outstanding data visualization skills;
- Hands-on attitude and capacity to communicate with business partners;
- Very good interpersonal communication and bilingual both in French and English.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.