Data Visualization Assistant (4-month internship)
Full-time - REF18029N
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a Data Visualization Assistant to join the Analytics team on a 4-months contract.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Build and maintain strategic dashboards to measure business performance
- Analyze data from multiple sources to derive insights
- Explore large amounts of data to find hidden patterns
- Create and maintain re-occurring business reports
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to validate, structure, and integrate new and existing data
- Perform revealing analysis to provide actionable recommendations
- Experience in a quantitative field such as Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or -Finance.
- Ability to query large datasets with SQL in response to ad-hoc requests and to facilitate recurring analyses
- Ability to research and share overall findings on data-related topics
- Data visualization skills a must (which graph to use and when)
- Hands on experience on Tableau
- Comfortable communicating with colleagues internationally and across functional teams
- Quick and willing learner
- Bilingual (French/English)
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.