Full-time - REF18233A
The Data Specialist is part of the Customer and Marketing Solutions department in charge of the development of CRM - Marketing Automation tools including the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and in-house solutions. You will work closely with the business and technical teams to transform needs into efficient and sustainable solutions. This implies a strong proximity with our Data & IT & Business teams to define the best data approach, solutions and associated implementation.
As a Data Specialist, your main responsibilities will be focused on designing, developing and automating processes in Salesforce Marketing & other solutions, such as:
- Develop alternative data pipelines based on several solutions as well as Snowflake and AWS;
- Understand the business needs and participate in the technical design of the data flows;
- Design, develop, test and processes any related data coming from different systems such as warehouse models, objects, applications, APIs, etc.;
- Automate data processing and implement qualitative monitoring in either Salesforce specific technology or Python;
- Participate to post-production support as well as troubleshooting, optimization and others;
- Ensure that formal and exhaustive documentation is produced for all development deliverables;
- Make proposals on how to improve and sustain existing pipelines;
- Develop data models that will allow the business teams to access the data in a simpler and more efficient way in Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Optimize the data layer for a faster consumption by either other tools or processes;
- Participate actively to the knowledge transfer of support tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with business partners - open-minded;
- Experience with ETL solutions is a plus;
- Proficient in Python, Scala, Typescript, shell script;
- Good Knowledge of data warehousing and any cloud data warehouse, SaaS and cloud environment such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.;
- Capacity to optimize complex SQL queries as well as use of indexes, analysis of partitions;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.