Data Analyst, Subscription
Full-time - REF18531K
What you'll do
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Analytics, The Subscription Data Analyst, will work closely with the subscription team and with teams across the company including Data Science, CRM, Strategic Planning and Business Intelligence.
We are looking for :
- Strong Communicator : An excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinker : A determination in your quest to understand data. An experience in advanced analytics, programming and statistical tools.
- Strategic Thinker : A strategic cross-functional thinker able to gather buy-in from senior leadership for analytical and measurement framework approaches.
- Provide analysis & recommendations to senior management to facilitate decision-making.
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources to model user behavior.
- Build predictive models to solve complex business questions.
- Build and maintain automated self-serve tools to support multiple stakeholders.
- Transform quantitative output into actionable, realistic marketing tactics.
- Perform ROI analysis on Ubisoft’s key subscription initiatives.
What you bring to the team
- Extensive knowledge in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or other applicable fields).
- Strong quantitative skills, experience utilizing scientific analytics methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling.
- Ability to work in high-pressure, time-constrained situations.
- Ability to manipulate and combine multiple data sources and present insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and time efficient.
- Strong SQL and Python skills.
- Storyteller with capability to present actionable insight in a meaningful way.
- Proven track record experience in a similar role with hands-on data analysis.
- Interest of video game industry, an asset.
- Bilingual (FR/EN).
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.