CRM Operations Specialist
Full-time - REF18550N
What you'll do
The CRM Operations Specialist coordinates and oversees the production, configuration and execution of multichannel CRM campaigns in an effort to better integrate the player into the game and foster the active participation of the community.
- Operate the CRM tools required to configure, deploy and maintain multichannel CRM email campaigns.
- Assist CRM strategy managers with their campaign plans to help determine targeting, strategies, campaign priorities, and strategic evolution.
- Actively participate in the establishment, follow up and optimization of campaign KPIs.
- Work closely with our partners as consultants on CRM best practices during the implementation and live phase of game related messaging channels (live phases, in-game news, web news etc).
- Be proactive and flexible on a day-to-day level, and be able to work in fast-paced environment subject to short notice changes/updates.
- Implement targeted content rules and appropriate personalization data (personal and game stats) to support the campaign’s objectives.
- Work with game development and analytics teams to develop an in-depth understanding of player behaviors and campaign responsiveness.
- Manage the flows and the attribution of access keys for a game’s various development phases (alpha and beta).
- Validate and ensure the quality of all campaigns before they are released.
- Ensure the highest level of deliverability for each channel and work closely with the analytics team to report on performance indicators.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring to the team
- Experience ties to digital marketing, computer sciences or online technologies.
- Proven experience with email marketing campaign deployment tools (Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, for example).
- Problem solver mindset and who thrives on answering the question of «how are we going to do it? ».
- Ability to work with numbers and data to find thought provoking and workable solutions to problems.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a goal and a deadline you know how to organize the necessary resources to accomplish it.
- Experience in leveraging customer data for CRM campaigns.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS, a plus.
- Good understanding of data base structure – SQL language a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM key performance indicators and CRM best practices.
- Bilingual (FR/EN)
- Passion for gaming, technology and internet culture.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.