CRM Business Intelligence Developer
Full-time - REF20725V
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a CRM Business Intelligence Developer. This person has experience in key aspects of Data Operations and Business Intelligence, works well cross-functionally, and has a track record of success. This is a transformative role, and the ideal candidate will both build new Business Intelligence solutions and help the CRM team to derive insights, answer business questions and drive growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our analytical and business needs for the Global CRM team.
- Write high quality SQL code to retrieve and analyze data from database tables and learn and understand a broad range of Ubisoft’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- Develop queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
- Create and maintain an Analytics Layer that augments Ubisoft’s enterprise data environment with CRM specific data needs.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Relevant experience in data operations in a business analysis domain (Marketing, CRM, etc.).
- Strong programming/scripting knowledge in building and maintaining ETL using SQL, Python, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Data Operations and DevOps principles
- Production-level experience with data migration/management and data pipelining (Snowflake, Airflow, Tableau).
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting, specifically creating Tableau and Excel reports to provide actionable insight on specific business issues.
- Written and verbal skills to effectively communicate to both business and technical teams, including defining business requirements and conveying key insights from complex analysis
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.