Full-time - REF24165E
What you'll do
- Plan, manage and supervise all of the 2D related aspects of a VFX production;
- Provide clear direction to all CG departments, setting clear objectives and monitoring the process, progress and results;
- Ensure precise management of the 2D tasks related to a project in collaboration with production: needs assessment, schedule planning, proper distribution of tasks;
- Provide creative and technical support to the 2D artists working on the project;
- Work closely with the different production teams to establish the best methodologies required for the project;
- Ensure that deliveries are made according to the project's quality standards;
- Work with the 2D department lead to improve the quality of the pipeline and increase resources for the 2D department.
What you bring
- Minimum 7 years of experience in animation / VFX post-production;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a supervisor position or head of department of a compositing team;
- Possess a creative mind and sense of aesthetics;
- In-depth understanding of the entire VFX pipeline, with specific skills in digital compositing;
- Excellent communication skills, in both French and English.
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Founded in 1991, Hybride was the first digital visual effects company established in Quebec. For over 30 years, the Hybride team has been reinventing the VFX industry, one project at a time.
Our passion for innovation and our team’s creativity are recognized throughout the industry and remain the cornerstone of our work philosophy. Our team is comprised of over 200 highly qualified creators working in two creative spaces located in Piedmont, in the Laurentians, and in the Mile-End district of Montreal.
Our repertoire holds prestigious titles such as 300, Avatar, Hunger Games and Jurassic World, as well as in the last 6 instalments of the Star Wars franchise and the new Disney+ high-end TV series, The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Obi Wan Kenobi and Andor.
Hybride, first and foremost, we are good human beings, who value well-being and solidarity. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Hybride, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.