Communication Coordinator – Codev Outsourcing Team
Full-time - REF20453S
As a Communication Coordinator at Ubi MTL, you will assist the members of the Outsourcing Codev team, who support the production teams in managing their outsourcing and co-development mandates.
What you'll do
- Manage occasional events (sharing lunches, Canadian Outsourcing Summit and Codev, etc.);
- Maintain and continuously improve the Confluence website (EN and FR versions);
- Update the various processes related to collaborations, archiving of packtests, etc., according to new developments and evolutions;
- Write and distribute the monthly newsletter of the Outsourcing Codev team;
- Follow up on the Collaboration Assessments;
- Merge and summarize documents, follow up on feedback, debriefing meetings, etc. ;
- Support production teams in the use of partner information banks;
- Relay feedback to production teams and maintain up-to-date information on partners (portfolios, security and network reports, etc.);
- Manage the international community of outsourcing art managers;
- Plan and facilitate workshops, schedule presentations, and handle communications;
- Perform any other related tasks.
What you bring to the team
- Experience managing collaborative sites (Confluence, Sharepoint, etc.) or other relevant event management experience;
- A collaborative, attentive, and analytical solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to write in English-French
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness and flexibility
FYI: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience as required by the government.
What to send us
- Your resume highlighting your education, experience and skills
A real person will review your application. In this case, it's Eric, our talent acquisition specialist. As he begins to get to know you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.