Full-time - REF18541S
The Project Closer team is responsible for coordinating and supporting the development team in the last stage of production to ensure that the project is ready to be released from a quality and delivery standpoint. Collaborating with Team Leads, Producers, Project Coordinators and QA, you will participate in all aspects of project management; evaluate the game’s production progression as well as the risks related to the submission planning; set up best practices. Overall, you will take an active part in studio & company-wide efforts to improve production management.
- Optimize and improve production processes by putting in place methods that will promote good communication, optimally organize workload and priorities across the team;
- Establish, integrate and support existing Closing Committee to facilitate decision-making;
- Follow-up with the production team by defining project milestones, managing risks and help establish contingency plans with Producers and Production Directors;
- Evaluate the game’s production progress by respecting the objective in terms of planning & quality;
- Follow-up & coach the team on its day-to-day management and scoping issues;
- Analyze & explain the debug & polish status of games to HQ Management in order to help with the release date decision-making;
- Be compliant with the Ubisoft Online Requirements (UOR) and age rating expertise by using Jira and closing dashboard set-ups;
- Set up and teach closing best practices.
- Good interpersonal skills with capability to influence others;
- Good communication skills to various levels of stakeholders;
- Leadership and management skills with ability to drive a team towards a common goal;
- Capacity to make rational decisions-based problem solving and critical thinking;
- Ability to monitor a situation in a streamlined and process-driven way;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.