Business Intelligence Developer
Full-time - REF18809Z
As a Business Intelligence Developer at Ubi MTL, you'll design, implement, and maintain BI solutions so that human resources can measure and improve the impact of their action plans.
As a member of the Tools and Intelligence teams, you'll use information from several sources for dashboards, reports, and more.
Your work will help teams – like Internal Mobility, Talent Development, production, and others – fully understand employee realities and needs to support managers in making better decisions using the measures and indicators you provide.
What you'll do
- Process and structure human resources activity data from a variety of sources.
- Design and develop effective business intelligence solutions consistent with the studio's needs: build dashboards, create query and data modelling tools, implement reporting systems, produce ad hoc reports, etc.
- Provide guidance to HR members on how to understand and use data while facilitating groupthink processes.
- Maintain a direct link with the HR community to be aware of issues, goals, and problems.
- Maintain business intelligence solutions + ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Promote sharing of best practices with your team and ensure that business intelligence evolves.
What you bring
- Experience in data engineering (or other relevant experience)
- A thorough understanding of Tableau and MicroStrategy
- Good knowledge of SQL programming language (Python is an asset)
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or other relevant training)
- Effective English and French communication skills: you can interact with people from other departments and adapt your message to technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Very thorough, detail-oriented, and accurate data processing: you care about the quality of data and show integrity and discretion managing confidential data
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Alexis (he/him). As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.