Business Analyst – Digital Asset Management
Full-time - REF19965V
About the team and role
We are seeking a resourceful Business Analyst to join the “Customer & Marketing Solutions” IT team in order to deliver the best Ubisoft customer experience.
As part of this team, you will have to collaborate more specifically on Digital Asset Management, in close relationship with all Marketing teams that are involved in the planning, creation, distribution, and archiving of marketing digital assets.
The Business Analyst is expected to act as the liaison between the business stakeholders and the whole DAM Product team to identify, assess and translate business needs into solutions and processes.
This position requires, when permitted, to travel from time to time in Europe or the US.
About the product
For many years now, thousands of Ubisoft employees and external partners across the globe rely on our corporate Digital Asset Management solution to collaborate.. This solution aims at storing, reviewing, retrieving, sharing, and storing tons of assets (trailers, banners, box shots…) that are key for successful marketing communications.
This solution is almost fully custom and evolves constantly as it is a central piece of our marketing technology ecosystem to bring operational efficiency.
- Map and analyze business processes (as-is and to-be) to identify business opportunities and solutions that encompass the process, system, and human aspects of the Marketing domain;
- Perform gap analysis, risk and impact assessments, identify use cases and provide clear recommendations to the Product Owner and business stakeholders;
- Identify and use the appropriate techniques to gather, synthesize and document business needs; Translate business needs in requirements in the form of user stories with clear acceptance criteria;
- Coordinate with the UI designer and UX ergonomist to ensure that system requirement are aligned with usability and design best practices;
- Coordinate with the Operational team to support change management efforts, by identifying targeted teams, help to develop a change management plan and training documentation, and demonstrate the new features or system improvements; Organize and write system (non-technical) and business documentation;
- Communicate process and system changes and potential benefits to stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion to encourage adoption;
- Provide ad-hoc support for the Operational team and users and coordinate between Operations, users and developers when an issue or outage occurs;
- Plan and/or execute user acceptance testing (UAT) and write UAT scenarios;
- Provide recommendations to the Product Owner in terms of backlog management, feature improvement, and prioritization;
- Participate in the evaluation and the benchmarking of solutions in replacement or being complementary to our current Digital Asset Management solution.
- You have at least one significant experience as a ‘Business Analyst’ in agile projects (Scrum, Kanban);
- Ability to see the bigger picture, summarize and synthesize complex topics and to reduce uncertainties;
- Have an open mind, and a kind and respectful approach with peers and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated success diagnosing and addressing process gaps and pain points;
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping is a plus;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.