Business Analyst – CRM
Full-time - REF18549I
You will join the Customer and Marketing Solutions department as a Business Analyst to strengthen the team responsible for CRM - Marketing Automation tools including Salesforce Marketing Cloud and internal solutions. The CRM team is split between Paris, Montreal, Bucharest and San Francisco and works in Agile mode.
You will be the link between the business and technical teams to transform business needs into effective and sustainable solutions. You will have to create a strong proximity with our business lines such as Operational Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Web and others. You will also have to build close links with different IT teams such as the Data or BI team.
This also implies testing solutions, validating them, documenting them and presenting them to stakeholders.
In this capacity, your main missions will be to:
- Analyze and investigate the needs of business teams;
- Lead or participate in workshops to gather requirements;
- Translate business needs into technical and functional specifications;
- Validate specifications with developers and architects;
- Develop and apply test cases to ensure the proper functioning of data flows;
- Perform SQL queries to extract data;
- Participate in project documentation and knowledge sharing with users;
- Participate in user support.
- Good knowledge of the various Salesforce Marketing cloud modules;
- Ability to analyze and translate a business need into functional specifications - thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills, and ability to collaborate with business partners;
- Good command of SQL in query creation and data extraction;
- Comfortable with data manipulation and audience creation;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required in both spoken and written form.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.