Business Analyst Business Intelligence
Full-time - REF20129U
Working in the Ubisoft Data Office department, you will make the link between business teams and technical teams, to transform business needs into effective and sustainable Business Intelligence solutions. The focus will be on Quality control domain and around databases & data reporting/visualization tools. You will regularly analyze the needs of your internal partners, participate in the development & test activities of BI solutions in order to validate, document and present them.
What you'll do:
- Analyze, investigate, and challenge the needs of business teams.
- Translate business needs into technical-functional specifications and maintain this documentation up to date.
- Validate specifications with developers and architects.
- Develop and apply test cases to ensure the proper functioning of product features
- Perform SQL queries in order to analyze data, perform tests, ensure data quality.
- Participate in reporting and data visualization activities, in project documentation and knowledge sharing with users and support team
- Participate in agile meetings: daily stand-ups, sprint schedules, reviews and demos.
- Work with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience and adapt to them.
- Keep up to date with trends and best practices in a team where we encourage curiosity and learning.
- Ability to translate a business need into functional specifications - rigor and attention to detail.
- Very good analytical mind in a “Data Warehousing” context and very good command of SQL in the creation of queries and data extraction.
- Knowledge of a developer mode reporting tool would be a plus.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills, capacity to multitask and manage multiple projects all while ensuring you meet deadlines;
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) Bilingual French and English is mandatory;
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.