Full-time - REF16942G
As a BI Developer at Ubisoft, you will build and manage ETL workflows in line with the Data Office strategy and roadmap. You will contribute to different projects for various business units, focusing on delivering business value. You will be part of the BI Team that works closely with business analysts, product owners and architects.
You will be responsible to develop data pipelines and optimize them using internal ETL Tools, Teradata utilities, Python, MicroStrategy and Tableau. You will also participate in building the new data platform in the Cloud using Snowflake.
What you will do
• Build, manage, and optimize ETL data pipelines, by ingesting and transforming data from multiple sources and systems, in various formats;
• Support Data Products and provide technical expertise to both technical and non-technical teams;
• Participate in improving internal process and tools by proposing new ideas;
• Develop quality code and build good documentation;
• Participate on code reviews and tests;
• Collaborate with business teams and IT teams to define business use cases, refine requirements, design and develop data pipelines;
Skills & Knowledge
- Good experience in a BI data developer position, focusing on data integration, modeling, optimization and data qualityStrong data analytics and development skillset in order to design data products;
- Expertise with Data Warehouse architecture and distributed computing processes;
- Expertise with one or more SQL RDBMS such as Teradata, MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouses technologies such as Snowflake or Teradata;
- Expertise in Scala, Java or Python would be a plus;
- Expertise with Hadoop technology (e.g. Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, etc.) would be a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in French and in English.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.