Full-time - REF18414H
Ubisoft is seeking a Developer IT to join the IT Live Games Solutions & Tooling team. The IT Live Games domain helps Ubisoft’s game productions build and operate their online infrastructure: from the pre-launch phase: architecture, design, technology R&D, budget and cost management, tools recommendations, etc., during the development and launch phases, and after its launch: operations, reporting and metrics, 24/7 monitoring and administration and incidents/request management.
Reporting to the Team lead in charge of the Live Games Solutions & Tooling Team, you collaborate with your teammates to automate and develop transversal solutions that will be used to facilitate the work of the squads associated with the productions.
As a developer you will be involved in topics such as continuous improvement and process optimizations. You will be responsible with your teammates to design, implement, and deploy new services and features or work to improve existing services such as AD/Proxy/CDN.
- Design, code, document and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structure;
- Work alongside the team and managers to define priorities, build project plans and estimations;
- Provide feedback in order to improve the system and its integration in order to meet customers’ needs;
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies, recommends solutions and evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes;
- Communicate status to the project manager showing progress against milestones, status, issues, risks, impacts of decisions and dependencies;
- Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes and adhere to the standards and best practices, actively contribute to corporate knowledge base and maintain excellent knowledge of the domain activity.
- Solid experience in developing and optimizing products and solutions with back-end language (Python, Golang);
- Experienced with CI/CD concepts and modern configuration systems such as Git, Gitlab, with a DevOps mindset, you build it, you run it;
- Proficient in Infra as Code and configuration management, you are comfortable with Terraform and Ansible/Chef;
- Knowledgeable in an Agile environment, you are comfortable with shipping as fast as possible without any sacrifice on the quality of your work;
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new ability and integrate with different tools and existing solutions;
- Excellent communication skills in French and in English, as well as strong collaboration as you will support your teammates to refine their programming skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.