Associate Producer (Services, Co-Development and Outsourcing)
Full-time - REF23358V
In this role at Ubi Montreal, you will support Canadian projects in their co-development and outsourcing mandates. Always on the lookout for new developments in the industry, you will manage relationships with our internal and external partners and ensure that they are matched with the right productions, to whom you will make innovative proposals tailored to their needs.
You will also collaborate with the specialists on the Montreal purchasing team and coordinate with head office on all internal mandates. You will ensure that the head office and service teams have a global vision on all mandates across the country by maintaining good communication.
Seeing the various projects progress through the initiatives and partnerships you have created is what will motivate you the most as an Associate Producer (Services).
What you’ll do
- Suggest partners that meet the specific needs and mindset of each production team.
- Maintain and develop a strong network of internal partners.
- Source new external partnership opportunities to feed your network.
- Evaluate the evolution of needs for the next few years in order to continuously improve our processes accordingly.
- Support and challenge production teams in the implementation of their partner management structure.
- Support the production teams in the training of managers in co-development.
- Challenge the service teams and act as a facilitator in case of difficulties.
- Follow up on projects and collect feedback from external and internal collaborators.
What you bring
- A university degree in business administration or project management or any other equivalent training
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in game co-development planning or management
- Understanding and experience with various game production ecosystems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adaptable
- A results-oriented attitude
- Ability to express yourself in French and English
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Real live people will review your application. In this case, it will be Yara and Eric, our talent acquisition specialists. As they learn more about you through your profile, get to know them through the videos below.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.