Associate Head of Security and Risk Management
Full-time - REF19382G
As the Associate Head Security & Risk Management department, you will help our department to ensure a good security posture for Ubisoft, in collaboration with the head of the department. You will be responsible for the efficient management of several scopes within the Security and Risk Management teams. You’ll also oversee the advancement of department projects and programs as well as ensure high levels of motivation and commitment from team members. This role is both strategic and operational.
The Security & Risk Management Team – SRM, is a global team covering different scopes and spheres of security from our games, to securing our cloud environments to making sure our employees use our technological environments safely.
- Drive innovation by leading internal structure projects, ideas and discussions;
- Support and execute the strategic vision definition and development while being responsible security scopes;
- Establish strong executive relationships;
- Support for Security Steering Committee and Office of the CIO presentations/meetings;
- Help develop the impact of the Security department within Ubisoft;
- Define and communicate leadership principles, act as a Coach and mentor for Security leaders and ensure good retention and engagement within the team;
- Help manage important security investigations with the managing directors;
- Partake in performance management in collaboration and ensure workforce planning and development within the department;
- Stay aware of new security trends and ensure their integration within the department;
- Work on department processes, tracking and reporting.
- You have a strong background as a security professional, with prior management experience including initiatives and budget presentations to a board;
- Demonstrated leadership through your proactive, dynamic and diplomatic mindset and your outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Able to deal efficiently with multiple projects and perform on strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and organization skills, especially with stakeholders;
- Bilingual both written and orally in French and English.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.