Applications Specialist – Procurement Tools
Full-time - REF20544S
As the Application Specialist, you will join the IT Procurement Team whose objective is to support our applications’ end users on their requests and incidents and to maintain a great communication and collaboration with them and other IT Teams.
As a member of our team, you will provide functional and basic technical support for the software that supports Procurement activities in our worldwide locations.
• Perform analysis on the assigned support tickets and handle the communication with the users;
• Create working procedures, build-up knowledge database and functional documentation;
• Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
• Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
• Have a good understanding of the Business flows from source-to-contract to procure-to-pay;
• Provide trainings for application users, offering a global vision of an integrated system;
• Collaborate closely with Support Developers to identify the best solutions for bug corrections or developments in the requested deadlines;
• Experience working in IT related field, preferably around ERP systems;
• Experience in Customer Support, Procurement or Supplier Relationship;
• Knowledge of SQL/ Oracle databases;
• Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.