Application Specialist (E-Commerce)
Full-time - REF20545K
As the Application Specialist, you will provide technical support for the applications within the E-commerce ecosystem. You will be responsible for tracking of incidents and for monitoring the health of the applications we support, while taking all the necessary actions to resolve issues in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency.
- Provide Level 1 to Level 2 support for global E-commerce applications and infrastructure;
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues by collaborating with development and cross functional product teams;
- Respond to stakeholder requests by utilizing various communication channels such as ticketing systems, email and Microsoft teams;
- Provide a high level of customer service to stakeholders with varying degrees of technical competence and detailed communication while following up to ensure their satisfaction;
- Monitor in real-time the health of the e-commerce system;
- Document, dispatch and escalate requests to Level 3 and Level 4 support when necessary;
- Monitor targets to ensure that incidents are resolved within the Live Ops support SLA guidelines;
- Provide root-cause analysis and send global communications to stakeholders informing them of incident status and/or to provide recap of investigation;
- Work directly with 3rd party application support teams to troubleshoot technical bugs;
- Participate in on call support outside of normal business hours willingly.
- Experience as a technical Support Analyst or Application Specialist
- Experience in E-Commerce
- Experience with service ticketing and project tools (Service Now, Jira, Confluence)
- Experience working in payment/finance applications is an asset
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.