Full-time - REF20075Q
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the incumbent plans, organizes and administers the company's accounting systems.
The primary and customary duties of this job are:
- Design, implement and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information
- Prepare Headquarters reporting tools (consolidation)
- Perform inter-company billing
- Perform monthly entries (Provisions, FPA, ...)
- Perform payroll related entries and reconciliation with the payroll system
- Bank reconciliation and various comparative analyses (balance sheet and P&L)
- Reconcile inter-company billing between local and head office tools
- Coding of invoices
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements and internal reports
- Management of the Fixed Assets module
- Review general ledger accounts
- Any other related tasks
Bachelor's degree in accounting
Between 3 and 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in accounting concepts
- Written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Excel (intermediate level)
- Knowledge of Oracle/Peoplesoft is an asset
- Knowledge of Hyperion, an asset
- Ability to organize and structure work
- Analytical skills
- Interest in working in a team
- Priority management
- Ability to lead several projects at the same time
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.