Full-time - REF5289W
As a 2D-3D Illustrator at Ubi MTL, you will create high-resolution images and concepts.
What you'll do
- Create concepts (sketches, photo montages, etc.) based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction;
- Create high-resolution images based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction;
- Ensure posing, lighting and rendering in 3D software;
- Create and/or modify textures;
- Process images in Photoshop;
- Search for references based on the artistic direction;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring to the team
- Experience in 2D-3D illustration modeling, texturing, lighting, and/or image processing
- Knowledge of 2D art tools (e.g. Photoshop) and 3D software (3DS Max, Maya, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, and ZBrush)
- A highly creative, collaborative, and innovative spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation to reach out for feedback and adapt to it
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
A portfolio of your best 2D-3D work! Attach images or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.