Full-time - REF17471I
What you'll do
The 2D/3D Artist works with a broad portfolio of Ubisoft titles such as Rainbow Six, Assassin’s Creed, and Just Dance. You are excited to apply your digital compositing, character posing, retouching, texturing skills in the fast paced, high-energy gaming industry. You are 2D and 3D Artist using 3D Software and Photoshop to create artwork to completion.
You work in partnership with the Art Manager, Art Directors, and Associate Creative Director. You are motivated, efficient, self-reliant and have high standards for your work. This position reports to the Art Manager.
- Create image compositing, photorealistic retouching, and layouts
- Work independently in developing key art, in addition to support the Art Manager tasks
- Produce a wide array of art, and design assets to support of marketing campaigns
- Stay current on trends, entertainment marketing and bring external insight into your work
What you bring to the team
You are digital compositor using 3D models, character posing, photo manipulation, color correction, and texturing. You inspire other artists through positive collaboration and excellent work. You strive to develop key-art that delivers on marketing objectives. You are a strong collaborator, dedicated, passionate, and talented. As an Artist you understand that collaboration and passion are critical components in this role.
- Experience in digital art and photography
- Knowledge in Maya, 3DS, Zbrush, Marmoset Toolbag, Blender and Photoshop
- Experience in layout design, and composition
- Attention to detail and adherence to defined brand guidelines
- Character rig and lighting an asset
- Artistic talent, as it pertains to compositing, character posing, photography, and composition
- Supportive and collaborative with solid organizational skills and a sense of prioritization
- Professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to articulate your creative assets
- Ability to deliver creativity within the context of a variety of game genres
- A portfolio demonstrating previous work is required
- Completion of provided skills test is required
- Bilingual (French/English)
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.