2D-3D Artist – Rainbow Six Siege Mobile
Full-time - REF24634H
As a 2D-3D Artist at Ubi MTL, you will create high-resolution images and concepts.
What you'll do
- Create concepts (sketches, photo montages, etc.) based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction.
- Create high-resolution images based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction.
- Ensure posing, lighting and rendering in 3D software.
- Create and/or modify textures.
- Process images in Photoshop.
- Search for references based on the artistic direction.
What you bring
- Experience in 2D-3D illustration modeling, texturing, lighting, and/or image processing
- Knowledge of 2D art tools (e.g. Photoshop) and 3D software (3DS Max, Maya, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, and ZBrush)
- A highly creative, collaborative, and innovative spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation to reach out for feedback and adapt to it
What to send our way
Your CV highlighting your education, experience, and skills
A portfolio of your best 2D-3D work! Attach images or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.