Project Shine, presented by the École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS) was crowned winner of the 2013 Ubisoft Game Lab Competition, at the Academia Awards ceremony held yesterday evening at Sid Lee. The team behind this project is now moving on to the Ubisoft Summer School, an eight-week paid internship where team members will have the chance to fully develop the prototype presented during the contest.
Today, Ubisoft announced the acquisition of Related Designs, a leading German development studio for PC strategy games, including the critically-acclaimed AnnoTM franchise. Ubisoft previously owned 29.95% of the company and is acquiring the remaining 70.05% in a cash transaction.
Le Collège Sainte-Anne de Lachine et Ubisoft Montréal ont le plaisir d’annoncer un partenariat exclusif des plus avant-gardistes dans le cadre d’Academia, incluant la mise sur pied du projet pilote du tout nouveau Campus Academia.
MONTRÉAL — February 19, 2013 — Today, Ubisoft® announced the launch of The Infamy, the first episode in the three-part Assassin’s Creed® III The Tyranny of King Washington downloadable content series for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows® PC.
The time draws closer to fight for justice against a revolutionary turned tyrant in Assassin’s Creed III newest adventure, the Tyranny of King Washington. The Infamy, the first episode of a three-part tale, will be available on Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, and Windows PCs on February 19 and on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on February 20.
Ubisoft acquires THQ Montreal. Company Also Acquires Rights To South Park: The Stick Of Truth
Montreal – January 23, 2013 – Today, Ubisoft announced the acquisition of THQ Montreal as well as the publishing rights for the upcoming South Park: The Stick of Truth video game, being developed externally by Obsidian.
The co-op story is far from over in the High Tides DLC co-op pack, available for free today on the Sony PlayStation®Network. This exclusive DLC contains two new story chapters with four to five missions each and four character skins for Mikhail, Callum, Tisha and Leonard.
Second downloadable content for Assassin’s Creed III available today
Today, Ubisoft announces the Assassin’s Creed III’s second downloadable content pack, The Battle Hardened, is now available on Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
MONTRÉAL – Le 20 décembre 2012 – Ubisoft® annonce que The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, annoncé pendant les Digital Days en septembre dernier, bénéficie désormais d’une version et d’un site en Français. En s’inscrivant sur le site officiel, certains joueurs pourront avoir la chance de récupérer des clés pour tester la version Alpha du jeu en avant-première ! Le jeu plonge le joueur dans un univers médiéval fantastique, Opulencia, où la richesse, le statut social et la vantardise seront les clés du succès.
Today, Ubisoft® announced that Far Cry®3, the open world first person shooter from Ubisoft Montreal and Massive, is now available on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows® PC.
Today, Ubisoft announced the release of Monster Burner, an exciting, action-packed arcade game suitable for the entire family. Developed by Ubisoft Montreal, the game is available exclusively for the iPad today on the App Store.
Today, Ubisoft® announced that it will kick off E3 with an invitation-only press conference on June 6, 2011 at 2:30 pm PST at the Los Angeles Theatre where attendees will be treated to never-before-seen demonstrations of Ubisoft’s fiscal year 2012 line-up and exclusive new announcements.